We are committed to providing a balanced multi-literacy approach, educating each student to “stand out from the crowd”, intellectually, historical-culturally, digitally, economically, physically, artistically, and civically, in an increasing diverse and fast changing global society.
Driven by the principles of Purpose, Passion, and Proficiency, REACS offers each student a challenging, college-bound education that develops character and critical thinking ability infused with family and social values to support lifelong learning, leadership, and productive citizenship.
This will create an exceptional learning environment that will promote an early advantage for the entire student population to enter and complete a college program. Students will be empowered to stand out about students. The highest level of academic expectations will be fostered by all REACS staff as well as REACS parents.
Special Features at REACS
- Tuition Free PreK-8 Public Charter School
- Instructional Time: 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Preference for English Language Learners(ELL)
- Strong curriculum infused with technology, college-bound and career-focused.
- New York State Certified Teachers
- Breakfast,lunch and transportation will be available to eligible scholars.
- Excellent Community Support
- Tutoring Program
- Extracurricular Activities
- Students required to wear school uniform
"The ROCHDALE EARLY ADVANTAGE CHARTER SCHOOL will ensure that scholars will exceed the high expectations set for them in alignment with New York State standards."
Our goals reflect our plan to prepare our scholars to lead healthy, whole and productive lives, as critical thinking, intelligent, creative, and giving individuals. The ROCHDALE EARLY ADVANTAGE CHARTER SCHOOL will ensure that all scholars, including English Language Learners (ELLs) and Special Education (Sp. Ed.) scholars, will exceed the high expectations set for them in alignment with New York State standards. Specifically, the ROCHDALE EARLY ADVANTAGE CHARTER SCHOOL'S goals are to:
- Ensure that scholars will meet and/or exceed the standards in English Language Arts (ELA), Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies as they maintain an ongoing focus on college and beyond.
- Regularly assess and evaluate scholars to track academic progress, utilizing a baseline assessment starting in Kindergarten. We will pretest and post test skill levels at the beginning and end of each school year. Ongoing assessments will be used quarterly to inform instructional practices, programs, and the attainment of individual goals that are outlined after the baseline assessment.
- Strive to meet the highest expectations of the parents and the community through relationships that place the needs of the scholars at the pinnacle of all initiatives.
- Demonstrate character, citizenship, and community service through daily and ongoing activities while developing purpose, passion, and proficiency.
REACS Pre-K Program
In September 2014, REACS opened a universal Pre-K program located at 110-51 Guy R Brewer Blvd Queens, NY 11433. The program will have (2) Pre-K classes. Our Pre-K school day starts at 8:00 AM and ends at 2:20 PM. All parents that are interested can contact the school for more information.
Statement On Accessibility
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact Tawanna Muniz to request assistance.